Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Cousin is Better Than Your Cousin

There are some things I don't do often. One is travel north during the winter. The other is eat tofu for dessert.

Today I had the extreme pleasure of doing both, and lived to tell the tale.  I took up a trip up yonder to visit my cousin Joanna at her lovely home with an enviably-stocked kitchen and three BEAUTIFUL dogs and, in exchange, she cooked me the best meal of 2012 thus far.  She's soon to be a Master of Nutrition (how do you like THEM apples?) and has recently taken on a 30-day Vegan Challenge.

The meal she made was seriously inspiring - check out the whole vegan, gluten-free shebang-- mushroom fritatta, home-made roasted tomato soup, and tofu-based chocolate mousse-- and even more drool-worthy food at joannaeats.blogspot.com.

But, um, you can't like her blog better than my blog, ok?  :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML