Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Friendly Warning: Don't Tangle Your Rope in My Rope!

While the whole world coos over Jennifer Hudson's weight loss, I holdfast to the one truth I know: thick girls will never go out of style. Jennifer, I will be here in the size 10/12 section waiting for you when you get tired of eating for weight loss and want to start eating for health.

That being said, I am a HUGE Jennifer Hudson fan (pun perhaps intended) and JetSet Kef is a HUGE Dr. Oz fan and it is not often that those worlds intersect.  So here's a quick clip of Jennifer doing her in a big way and showing Dr. Oz a thing or two about some jump rope.









Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML